Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Curro, Joseph" <Jo...@time0.com> on 2000/01/19 23:15:02 UTC

Note regarding Cocoon examples with JRun 2.3.3

JRun seems to have a tough time with the XML-ized Web site demos.  You get a
"Page contains no data" error.  I think it is having a hard time with the
directory names that have two dots in them (java.apache.org and
jakarta.apache.org).  I found that by changing the dots to underscores, the
demos run fine.

I believe that JRun is at fault, as I have seen this behavior with Cocoon
1.5/PWS/NT4 and Cocoon 1.6/Apache/Linux.  JRun is the only common
denominator there.

Joe