Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ed...@telvent.abengoa.com on 2007/12/19 09:36:03 UTC

Saxon component, XSLT endpoint

Hi all,

We are using Saxon component to transform messages. We have a couple of
xslt sheets that reference one to another (<xsl:include href="....." />.
We would like to have our xslt's deployed with Saxon Service Unit but the
system is unable to find referenced xslt's unless we put them into the
ServiceMix Home directory.

Has anyone dealt with this problem? Is there any way to tell the XSLT
transformer that other referenced xslt's can be found within Saxon
ServiceUnit deployable?

Thanks in advance. Any help would be much appreciated.

Eduardo Ortiz

Re: Saxon component, XSLT endpoint

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone please put light on this issue as i am facing the same problem.

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
I would recommend to put those stylesheets in resource directory of your
created saxon-su.