Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dang Minh Phuong <mp...@ncs.com.sg> on 2002/11/12 08:30:21 UTC

and jar file

hi all,

I have a problem. In my xsl file, I use <xsl:external-graphic
file:gifs/logo.gif> to add a logo into my pdf document. It works well if I
run it without pack them. When I try to pack them into a resource.jar file
in order to install in my customer's machine, the logo doesn't show. I have
added the resource.jar into my classpath already as all <xsl:import> work
well.

I don't know what happen??? Could you help me???

Thanks

Re: and jar file

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Dang Minh Phuong wrote:

> I have a problem. In my xsl file, I use  to add a logo into my pdf document.
> It works well if I
> run it without pack them. When I try to pack them into a resource.jar file
> in order to install in my customer's machine, the logo doesn't show. I have
> added the resource.jar into my classpath already as all  work
> well.
>
> I don't know what happen??? Could you help me???

file: protocol assumes the file is on a local file system, not in a jar
archive. If you want to locate file within a jar, you have to use "jar:" URI
schema, e.g. jar:file:///d:/images.jar!/fop.gif.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team