Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2012/06/18 09:23:21 UTC

CloudStack and jenkins

Heya all,

I'm trying to setup a Jenkins build of CloudStack here at the office, but I'm running into some trouble.

I want to run the automated build using the setups found in the Jenkins-config project on github. It appears that this setup is also not working at the moment. The error messages I'm getting are the same as https://github.com/CloudStack/jenkins-config/blob/master/jobs/Automated%20Test%20Runs/builds/2012-06-18_00-01-04/log

Who is maintaining the Jenkins setup?

Cheers,

Kind regards,
Hugo Trippaers

Schuberg Philis
Boeingavenue 271
1119 PD Schiphol-Rijk
http://www.schubergphilis.com/

+31 207506553
+31 6 429 748 16

RE: CloudStack and jenkins

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hey Ewan,

Thanks :-)

I'm not a CloudStack commiter, so I have limited access, but that shouldn't stop me. I'll get onto getting a build running on my Jenkins and check the configuration with what is in Jenkins.cloudstack.org. My current goal is to get the automated test runs working again.

Cheers,

Hugo

Posted by Ewan Mellor <Ew...@eu.citrix.com>.

RE: CloudStack and jenkins