Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com> on 2020/05/28 10:21:35 UTC

Re: PP3 generates invalid/inconsistent catalog data

Hi Eric,

    I am afraid it is our Apache NetBeans code, not anything Apache
Infra can help with.

Best regards,
-Jirka

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Sorry yes more IDE versus pp3 code.

Because if no important impact on IDE code I can prepare voting candidate. Otherwise we should wait a bit.

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.