Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Jiří Kuhn <ji...@clapix.com> on 2009/01/21 12:33:21 UTC

[FTPSERVER] Typo in documentation

Hello,

there is an example of how to configure DbUserManager (see
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/database-user-manager.html). There is
encrypt-password="salted" but have to be encrypt-passwords="salted" (plural
form). Users may be confused if they cut&paste and there is an error.

Jiri Kuhn.

Re: [FTPSERVER] Typo in documentation

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Jiří Kuhn <ji...@clapix.com> wrote:
> there is an example of how to configure DbUserManager (see
> http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/database-user-manager.html). There is
> encrypt-password="salted" but have to be encrypt-passwords="salted" (plural
> form). Users may be confused if they cut&paste and there is an error.

Thanks a bunch for reporting. I've fixed it, might take a few hours to
replicate.

/niklas