Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/04/26 23:20:33 UTC

Release status of changes plugin 2.0-beta-3?

What is the release status of the changes plugin?

Per the roadmap their is one minor issue unresolved, but that is it.
   MCHANGES-70 - NPE if the version attribute is not set properly in the
                 changes.xml file [1]

Their are number of fixes, including ones that relates to announcement
generation that would be very useful to me.

Paul Spencer

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-70

Re: Release status of changes plugin 2.0-beta-3?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul

It's on my todo list, after the idea and one plugins. Can't give you a
date yet though...

Paul Spencer wrote:
> What is the release status of the changes plugin?
>
> Per the roadmap their is one minor issue unresolved, but that is it.
>   MCHANGES-70 - NPE if the version attribute is not set properly in the
>                 changes.xml file [1]
>
> Their are number of fixes, including ones that relates to announcement
> generation that would be very useful to me.
>
> Paul Spencer
>
> [1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-70

Dennis Lundberg