Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Vijay KN <KN...@novell.com> on 2004/03/19 10:10:25 UTC

RE: juddi code with LDAP backend

Steve, Andy,

I am ready to integrate with the latest juddi code from Apache CVS for
recent code changes. I have checkedout the latest version today from the
CVS - I presume this is the right one to integrate with.

regards
Vijay

>>> Stephen.Viens@fmr.com 1/30/2004 9:27:25 PM >>>
Also, when implementing an Authenticator you only need to create a
class
that implements the Authenticator interface rather than creating an
AuthenticatorFactory as well.

Take a look at these (in package org.apache.juddi.auth) for examples:

  DefaultAuthenticator
  XMLDocAuthenticator
  CryptedXMLDocAuthenticator

Steve