Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Peet Sneekes <pe...@mediamatic.nl> on 2000/02/01 19:50:50 UTC

Good times are here

Scott,

I've taken a second try in converting our program from LotusXSL to Xalan,
and with some good results so far . . .
I want to thank you for incisting on trying again. This time I put the whole
code up side down, and this gave me also the chance to clean up the code
we've made in the past half year.

I'll let you know when I've finished my evaluation and tips for other
LotusXSL converters. My next goal is to look in to the DTM bit. I hope to
improve the performance of our little machine a little bit more.

Thanks again,

Peet, Mediamatic IP, Amsterdam