Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/07 21:03:47 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.33 soon?

I saw that there is a security bug[1] announced last Friday that
affects all versions of Tomcat including the latest released version
of Tomcat 5.5.32, but that 5.5.33 is expected today the 7th.

However, not seeing any activity on the list regarding 5.5.33 is it
really going to happen today or will it be later this week?

Thanks

Dave

[1] http://tinyurl.com/68h6jb5 - [SECURITY] Oracle JVM bug causes
denial of service in Apache Tomcat

Re: Tomcat 5.5.33 soon?

Posted by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> A test tarball was just announced to the development list
> for voting and approval...

Thanks - I guess I was not patient enough. :-)

-Dave

Re: Tomcat 5.5.33 soon?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.