Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org> on 2005/10/06 20:57:13 UTC

[VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3RC2 to final release?

Well, lets check the items for doing a release....

-RC done a announced ... Done
-Not new Bugs in Bugzilla for about a week...Done.
-People not sending death threats because of the RC...Done
-More than week without traffic in security list...Done
-Vote called and agree........... Not done.

OK, then let's fix the last point.

What do you thing about doing the release and going to worry about new things?

[ ] +1 , OK go ahead.
[ ] +0,
[ ] -1, I think that other RC3 is good.

Regards,

Raul

Re: [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3RC2 to final release?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1. let's do it.

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
+1

[Result] [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3RC2 to final release?

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@apache.org>.
So we have 5*+1,0*+0,0*-1.
So I'm going to label 1.3RC2 as final.
But before that, can we check if there are all changes(and bugfixes)
documented in doc/site/status.xml file.

Thanks,

Raul

--
http://r-bg.com

Re: [VOTE] xml-sec java 1.3RC2 to final release?

Posted by Vishal Mahajan <vm...@amberpoint.com>.
+1.