Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joe Calderon <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 20:31:34 UTC

profiling solr

as a curiosity ide like to use a profiler to see where within solr
queries spend most of their time, im curious what tools if any others
use for this type of task..

im using jetty as my servlet container so ideally ide like a profiler
thats compatible with it

--joe

Re: profiling solr

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
The Netbeans profiler is also very good - available both in Netbeans and
VisualVM. And of course Eclipse has a profiler - but its a little harder
to get that off the ground.

Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> I usually use YourKit, but have also had success w/ JProfiler.
>

> On Oct 26, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Joe Calderon wrote:
>
>> as a curiosity ide like to use a profiler to see where within solr
>> queries spend most of their time, im curious what tools if any others
>> use for this type of task..
>>
>> im using jetty as my servlet container so ideally ide like a profiler
>> thats compatible with it
>>
>> --joe

> Grant Ingersoll
> http://www.lucidimagination.com/
>
> Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika/Droids)
> using Solr/Lucene:

- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: profiling solr