Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 14:24:41 UTC

[tomahawk] rename t:xmlTemplate to t:xmlTransform and all related names

Hi

Checking the code I have seen that the component t:xmlTemplate was moved
to tomahawk core, but the component was not renamed according to the vote.

I'll rename it right now.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [tomahawk] rename t:xmlTemplate to t:xmlTransform and all related names

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Yes Leonardo.

I was about to do this as well.

Thank you.