Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 12:22:59 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Your question about second database actually makes not really sense.

=> I mean a security aspect, I will reformulate my question: Is it possible
to store all data in 2 different DB (in 2 server) ?

Because if one server is down the other is used.

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: OpenMeetings Physical and Logical architecture ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can set up DB replication
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html

--