Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Parox Kang <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/01 18:28:13 UTC

RE: Torque tutorial problems

--- Stephen Haberman <st...@chase3000.com> wrote:

> > java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no
> DataSourceFactory
> configured
> > for the connection bookstore
> >         at

org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:900)

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque/jdbc2pool-howto.html

> It sounds like the docs need to be updated with the
> new jdbc2pool stuff.
> For now, reference the above document the jdbc2pool
> developer put
> together.
>
> - Stephen

Thanks Stephen.  The jdbc2pool link did the trick.  I
was averse to using the lines with JNDI in them, given
that I didn't have it configured on my system;
regardless, the desired output was created.

Parox