Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2010/02/25 06:28:17 UTC

quick question on Maven

Hi,

I'm hoping someone familiar with Maven can help me out. Should be quick to answer --

How do I run tests only for the Stargate contrib? If I recurse and do 'mvn test' in contrib/stargate, Maven tries to pull HBase dev/snapshot artifacts. If I run from the top level, I have to wait for core tests to complete and I don't see how to specify a subproject or module on the mvn command line.

Thanks,

   - Andy

Re: quick question on Maven

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thank you both.
I was avoiding trunk and verified this Stargate "multiuser" stuff in 0.20 branch, but obviously that didn't work out so well this evening.

Re: quick question on Maven

Posted by Dan Washusen <da...@reactive.org>.
You can also run specific tests using the "-Dtest=<TestName>" property.

Re: quick question on Maven

Posted by Paul Smith <ps...@aconex.com>.