Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Shuge Lee <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/27 03:14:36 UTC

how to get apache cassandra version with thrift client ?

Hi all:

How to get apache cassandra version with thrift client ?

Thanks for reply.

--
Shuge Lee | Lee Li | 李蠡

Re: how to get apache cassandra version with thrift client ?

Posted by Ted Zlatanov <tz...@lifelogs.com>.
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:06:11 -0500 Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> wrote:

JE> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Shuge Lee <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know I can get thrift API version.
>> However, I writing a CLI for Cassandra in Python with readline support,
>> and it will supports one-key deploy/upgrade cassandra+thrift remote,
>> I need to get ApacheCassandra version to make sure it has deploy
>> successfully.

JE> You'll want to create a ticket at
JE> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA to add that, then.

I think this is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-972 (meaning that the
Cassandra version, Thrift interface version, and SVN rev would be useful
both in the logs and through Thrift).

Ted

Re: how to get apache cassandra version with thrift client ?

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shuge Lee <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.