Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2016/01/22 17:54:18 UTC

MockSlingHttpServletResponse doesn't support getLocale()

Hi,
I was looking at MockSlingHttpServletResponse (
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/bundles/extensions/servlet-helpers/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/servlethelpers/MockSlingHttpServletResponse.java)
and was wondering if there was a specific reason why getLocale() isn't
supported. IIUC (and to be honest, I wasn't 100% following this
discussion), this class is now intended to be used in concert with the
SlingRequestProcessor interface (as opposed to just unit tests). If so, it
seems like supporting getLocale() would be important as servlets/scripts
might depend upon this.

I can make this change super-quick, but wanted to check first to see if
there was a reason not to implement it.

Thanks,
Justin

RE: MockSlingHttpServletResponse doesn't support getLocale()

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
i've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5490 for this

stefan

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
>I can make this change super-quick, but wanted to check first to see if
>there was a reason not to implement it.

no, there was no special reason for not supporting it, feel free to add it!

stefan