Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2000/11/29 04:23:42 UTC

Slide 1.0M3 released

Hi,

I fixed a number of critical issues in the HTTP / WebDAV client during the
last few days (thanks to Jason Harrop's bug reports), so I decided to
release another milestone release.

Changelog :
- Support for locking in the WebDAV client (BC)
- Proper handling of redirects in HTTP client (RM)
- HTTP pipelining over HTTP/1.1 in HTTP client (RM)
- Fix some connection handling problems in HTTP client with both HTTP/1.0
and HTTP/1.1 (RM)

You will be able to get it from here in a few hours :
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/release.html

Note : This new release only contains fixes / additions to the HTTP and
WebDAV client library.

Thanks,
Remy