Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mustaoglu serdar <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/16 20:46:55 UTC

sctp support

  Hi All,
  Is there any plan to support SCTP protocol in MINA? it supports currently only TCP and UDP?

  for reference:  http://i1.dk/JavaSCTP/

  Thanks,
  Serdar

---------------------------------
 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Re: sctp support

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/17/07, mustaoglu serdar <sm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>  Is there any plan to support SCTP protocol in MINA?

We'd like as many transports as we can within the extent the community
can manage.  SCTP is a good candidate, but we don't have enough time
yet.  You could make some contribution. :)

>  it supports currently only TCP and UDP?

We added serial port communication recently besides TCP and UDP.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--