Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2023/02/08 14:34:09 UTC

Jakarta EE 10 development

Hi,

Some quick status about the situation.
I created a maintenance branch for bval-2.x which is the latest javax
compatible version.

The main development branch is now moved to jakarta namespace and all APIs
updated. Currently the build fails on bval-jsr module because of 2 tests.
It's probably a setup issue.

I did a build with -DskipTests and then ran the TCK and got the following
results. Note that it uses OpenWebBeans 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT which is still under
development but should be enough for us.

In essence, signature tests ok
In terms of TCK, here is where I am

[ERROR] Tests run: 1051, Failures: 104, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

Hope it helps
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro