Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/02/15 16:53:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] SSL Termination on the Virtual Router

Hi all,

Is anyone working on (or know if it's been done already) enabling SSL
termination for HA Proxy on the VRs?

-chip

Re: [DISCUSS] SSL Termination on the Virtual Router

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Thanks. I guess I confused dev with stable. We should probably
consider doing it as an option once it's in a stable release.

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.