Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepa Gupta <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/07 11:36:05 UTC

Problem with using WSDL2Java within a program, instead of a command line tool

Hello,

I need to write a program wherein I am expected to take a WSDL url as input, then generate the stubs, skeletons and type classes. Then I need to store the stub class name in my database. For this I need the WSDL2Java class to return to me the name of the stub class.

My problem is that in my code when I make a call to WSDL2Java 's run method or main method, the method does not return.

For this I first run the WSDL tool, which generates the stub. But I also need the tool to return to me the name of the stub class.

Here is a snippet of my code:

public static void main(String args[])
{
        WSDL2Java.main(args);
        System.out.println("Comes here");
} // main

The control never returns to the main and "Comes here" is never printed on the screen, even though the stubs and skeletons are generated successfully.

I think this is probably because there is a System.exit(0) in the WSDL2Java main method.

Is there any way of using WSDL2Java so that it returns to me the name of the STUB class generated?

Regards,
Deepa.