Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 10:41:29 UTC

[cordova-android] Fwd: Important reminder about Android targetSdkVersion requirement

Anything we should do about that for Cordova Android or the default Cordova
project?
What should other projects using Cordova Android do? (e.g. Ionic)

-J

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
cordova-android 7.0.0 targets SDK 26, 7.1.x targets SDK 27, so we are good
to go.

But this is why I wanted to cherry pick the plugin compatibility fixes on
7.1.x branch, so people update to those versions.

And also a new CLI release with 7.1.x pinned will help (but Chris said he
planning on doing it)

So we are good and can be even better by doing the 2 things mentioned
(cherry pick and new CLI release)

BTW, that's for app updates, for new apps it already started the 1st of
August.