Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2014/11/20 18:05:13 UTC

Hotfixes for 4.5

Hey David,
I have added the whole dev list as I am not sure exactly what the workflow
should be for changes made to a release branch once it has been created.
My assumption is that the release manager for that branch should be
managing the commits into that branch.

I realized that one of my previous fixes did not make it into 4.5 and I
also have a new fix which needs to be added to 4.5.

Here are the two fixes which need to be added to 4.5.  The other release
managers have pushed the fix into their respective branches (4.3.x, 4.4.x)
and I have updated master with the fix.  Since you are the release manager
for this branch I assumed you would want control of what gets committed
into the branch.

Here are the fix branches which need to be merged into 4.5:
hotfix/4.5-7822
hotfix/4.5-7952

Cheers,

*Will STEVENS*