Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mi...@sonynetservices.com on 2002/07/31 14:47:34 UTC

Redirecting

Hello,

  I have two question and hope somebody can help me:

  1.) Are there any examples how to redirect with an Action that inherits
       from AbstractXMLFormAction - how do I get the Redirector there -
       if this is the right object to redirect?

  2.) How do I access the init-parameters of my web.xml in an action.
       I tried:
     HttpContext context =
      (HttpContext)ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);

  and
      objectModel.get("httpservletcontext");

   but that did not work.

Thanks in advance for any help,

miHam

RE: Redirecting

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: michael_hampel@sonynetservices.com
>
> Hello,
>
>   I have two question and hope somebody can help me:
>
>   1.) Are there any examples how to redirect with an Action that
inherits
>        from AbstractXMLFormAction - how do I get the Redirector there
-
>        if this is the right object to redirect?

getRedirector()

>   2.) How do I access the init-parameters of my web.xml in an action.
>        I tried:
>      HttpContext context =
>       (HttpContext)ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);

Context context = ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);

Vadim