Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Martijn Koster <m....@greenhills.co.uk> on 2015/02/20 10:56:36 UTC

doc fixes

Hi there,

Here are a couple of doc fixes: https://github.com/makuk66/cloudstack-docs-admin/compare/mak-fix-hostname.sh <https://github.com/makuk66/cloudstack-docs-admin/compare/mak-fix-hostname.sh>

There is no /etc/init.d/hostname.sh in ubuntu 14.04.1.
You could instead do 'service hostname start', or just do 'hostname -b -F /etc/hostname' which is what that upscript actually does.
echo does not print backslash-newline as a newline.
Use printf instead, and remove trailing spaces
it's -> its
— Martijn

Re: doc fixes

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Hi Martijn:

Can you create a pull request against the upstream github repo? We'd
love to incorporate those fixes.

--David