Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krishna Kishore Bonagiri <wr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 16:53:42 UTC

Reuse of YARN container

Hi,

   Does this JIRA issue mean that we can't currently reuse a container for
running/launching two different processes one after another?

  If that is true, are there any plans for making that possible?

Thanks,
Kishore

Re: Reuse of YARN container

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As Oleg mentioned, container-reuse is done at ApplicationMaster level
currently. Tez's ApplicationMaster is one of them.

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

--
- Tsuyoshi