Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Dave Hagan <d....@bossi.org.uk> on 2009/05/26 11:22:28 UTC

Clay & Scxml

Hi
   We have been developing with Shale for the last 3 years and have
found the shale Clay & the Scxml dialogs extremely useful - Can Clay
and Scxml be used with Myfaces and other frameworks as a stand alone
piece.
Regards
Dave Hagan

Re: Clay & Scxml

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Dave Hagan <d....@bossi.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>  We have been developing with Shale for the last 3 years and have found the
> shale Clay & the Scxml dialogs extremely useful - Can Clay and Scxml be used
> with Myfaces and other frameworks as a stand alone piece.
<snip/>

I'll speak to the SCXML dialogs -- yes, definitely, the dialogs can be
used with any kind of views really, be it MyFaces or any other view
layer technologies.

Please note that Shale has recently moved to the Apache Attic, more on
that here [1]. This basically means that no further Shale development
is planned (as part of the Apache Shale project). Ofcourse, old
releases will continue to be available for download.

-Rahul

[1] http://attic.apache.org/projects/shale.html