Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2009/08/07 07:42:05 UTC

Re: Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.

+1. Only problem is backward compatibility, how can we handle that?
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

Re: Including message context as a parameter in code generated skeleton.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> To keep the backward compatibility, we can given an option (or system
> property) at the code generation to set if a user want the old style code to
> generate, so by default it generate msg_ctx

Sounds good.

Samisa...

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
+1.

To keep the backward compatibility, we can given an option (or system
property) at the code generation to set if a user want the old style code to
generate, so by default it generate msg_ctx parameter.

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1
Nandika

http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/