Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2010/10/07 23:37:16 UTC

1.4.1 soon?

I'd like to roll a 1.4.1 release candidate soon.  I propose we move all
the current open issues targetted for 1.4.1 to 1.5.0.  There are some
useful changes in 1.4.1 that would be good to get into a release.

Any objections?

Doug

Re: 1.4.1 soon?

Posted by Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>.
Sounds good to me, I'm already using trunk from 2 weeks ago in production due to AVRO-667.

RE: 1.4.1 soon?