Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ph...@Mitel.COM on 2000/10/10 17:11:07 UTC

Help..Apache not passing JSP files to Tomcat

Hi All,
Apologies if this has been asked but I've spent the past hour trawling through
the list archive without success.

I'm using Apache+Tomcat on Redhat Linux.
The problem is that my jsp file works great when accessing Tomcat directly :-
     http://biggy:8080/bgate/IPSetup.jsp

but is not parsed when going via Apache:-
     http://biggy/bgate/IPSetup.jsp

The documenation seems to suggest that I should have the following lines in
tomcat.conf to redirect jsp files:
     <LocationMatch /bgate/*.jsp>
          SetHandler jserv-servlet
     </LocationMatch>

This does not appear to work. Can someone put me on the right track.

Thanks,
Phil Hedley