Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> on 2003/04/03 04:42:36 UTC

HttpClient Powered

I have an app which uses HttpClient (as well as many other
jakarta-commons projects) and wonder if you would be interested in
listing it on the Applications page.

http://furies.sourceforge.net/

My app is in 0.6 (alpha/beta quality) so if you don't think its up to
par, thats ok.

-Tim

Re: HttpClient Powered

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Hey Tim,

Sorry for the delay.  A link to Furies has been posted along with the
redeployment of the website:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/applications.html

Jandalf.