Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Na Zhai <na...@kyligence.io> on 2018/12/13 13:31:07 UTC

答复: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1ca32f87

Hi,冯志山.
       You can get the answer from http://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html.
In this page, search “select *”.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
发件人: 冯志山 <fe...@teld.cn>
发送时间: Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:25:28 PM
收件人: user
抄送: 潘博存
主题: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1ca32f87

hi,all:

    when I executing sql SELECT * FROM V_KMS_4HDFS_ENDREASON  LIMIT 1000,
I get this result: [Ljava.lang.Object;@1ca32f87.
[cid:__aliyun154470392872067931]
when I execute sql on Hive,result is normal.
[cid:__aliyun154470392872067932]
the insidename not hava  special character<http://www.baidu.com/link?url=hRKJPLpI_kxCRzycztrHjWuM7mLkOR9dP_sb6Vku4fqzZYVSSi8-Z_82ElF04yMWP5AexvAvkfyd5bl4VcU5O3_TpDT0Jy5zpuvfMKvvgY4S1XQi_uJhrXAnKgUL9Gsm> and space, for example:
[cid:__aliyun154470392872067933]

 I want to know why this exception occurred and how to handle it.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Zhishan  Feng