Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 08:39:41 UTC

Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing

Guys, I want to bring this up. What is the status of this ticket and
further steps?

--Yakov

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alexander,

May I ask you to update Apache Ignite 2.0 migration guide?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.0+Migration+Guide>

There you need to say that IgniteConfiguration.gridNama parameter has been changed to the other one that behaves this or that way.

—
Denis

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
PR updated

--
Kind regards,
Alex.

Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Will do it shortly.

--
Kind regards,
Alex.

Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Alexander,

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Alex!

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Will take a look.

--
Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Alexander,

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi, it's ready for review