Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by baptiste <ba...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/11/24 16:24:37 UTC

eploy application on application server JBoss.

My aim is to deploy my application on application server JBoss.

- installation of JBoss version 3.2 + JDK 1.4
- Creation environnement variable JDK
- Creation  environnement variable application server JBoss.
- Add a jboss-maven-plugin plugin in pom.xml file

Declaration of plugin :
<plugin>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>jboss-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.3</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>package</phase>
<configuration>
<jbossHome>${env.JBOSS_HOME}</jbossHome>
<serverName>default</serverName>
<hostName>localhost</hostName>
<port>8080</port>
<fileName>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.${project.packaging}</fileName>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>start</goal>
<goal>undeploy</goal>
<goal>deploy</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

${env.JBOSS_HOME} : reference to environnment variable  JBOSS_HOME.

with this command : mvn jboss:hardeploy, an error display :
Error Mojo : jbossHome configuration parameter is not set

It seems to me that the configuration of the plugin is correct !!!

Thanks

Baptiste

Re: eploy application on application server JBoss.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Stop using the dev list for user questions please.

Jason.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Please use the user list!