Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by kloc4mif <fr...@googlemail.com> on 2009/06/06 17:42:32 UTC

Software to Evaluate Algorithms

Hopefully somebody can help me on this one.

We have taken the Nutch software and played around with the Ranking &
Scoring Algorithm to a point where we now have several different variations
.

Does anyone know of any software or tools that we can use to test and
evaluate the different variations ? , specifically we would like to test &
compare the different builds (variations) to see which is delivers best
results, worse results etc.

Ive read many places on the web of companies or people evaluating different
intranet or search products so their must be techniques or software
available to compare the effectiveness and quality of different search
products.

If anyone can help me out please let me know.

Thanks