Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/07/20 17:42:47 UTC

Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

I would like to welcome Delos aboard, as he recently accepted the
Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was created
last week (delos), so you should start seeing some commits from him as
soon as we finish granting him karma.

-Donald

Re: Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

~Jason Warner

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Delos!!!

Posted by Bill Stoddard <wg...@gmail.com>.
Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jul 20, 2009, at 11:42 AM, Donald Woods wrote:
>
>> I would like to welcome Delos aboard, as he recently accepted the
>> Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  His account was
>> created last week (delos), so you should start seeing some commits
>> from him as soon as we finish granting him karma.
>
> Congrats Delos!
>
> You should be all set, karma-wise. Look forward to your contributions!
>
> --kevan
Congratulations Delos!

Bill

Re: Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Congrates, Delos !

--
Ivan

Re: Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Jay

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-Jack

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Way to go, Delos~!

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Delos!

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
congrats! :)

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

--
Shawn

Re: Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome "Delos" Xuan Dai as a new committer

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations Delos!

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
 Congratulations Delos!