Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Manuel Mata <ma...@yahoo.es> on 2007/06/05 11:40:33 UTC

Change Popup calendar style

Hi all.

Im using the "calendar widget" in some forms and i
would like to change de style because the default
calendar is grey and i would like another color.

In my form definition i have the field with the
datatype "date" and the default styling. I can change
the image right by the input simply mapping the url
"resources/.../cal.gif" (its something like this) in
my sitemap to another gif, but when the popup window
opens it shows an ungly grey calendar. I see the html
code and all the style is inside the html, so if there
were a <link> to the calendar CSS i could map that
<link> to my own CSS for the calendar and use some
other color, but as i said it is on html.

Is there any other way to change those colors ?

Thx for your time.

Re: Change Popup calendar style

Posted by Manuel Mata <ma...@yahoo.es>.

> On a related topic, when you have two calendar
> pop-up locations (eg
> booking system start and finish dates), how do you
> push the start-date
> (optionally plus one day) into the finish-date
> pop-up default, so that
> users don't accidentally put in a finish date
> earlier than the start date?
>
> ///Peter

I would use the onchange event with flowscript into
the form definition. I would take the start date and
set it to the second field (plus one day if dare).

Optionally you could add a validation checking that
the first date is earlier than the second one in the
form.

         Manuel Mata.

Re: Change Popup calendar style

Posted by Peter Flynn <pf...@ucc.ie>.