Posted to builds@apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2011/03/02 18:46:46 UTC

Hudson being upgraded to Jenkins

Hi

I'm in the process of upgrading Hudson to Jenkins 1.399 which turned
out a bit more involved than expected. So, be prepared for some
restarts the next couple of hours.

/niklas

Re: Hudson being upgraded to Jenkins

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> I wonder if we could use a more "neutral" hostname ? (as we did for
> sonar.apache.org which redirect to http://analysis.apache.org/ )

This has been discussed and I think the most popular name was builds.a.o.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,

GREAT !
I wonder if we could use a more "neutral" hostname ? (as we did for
sonar.apache.org which redirect to http://analysis.apache.org/ )

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy
http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy