Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by da...@hic.gov.au on 2002/04/16 01:48:18 UTC

Re: Log4J Vs LogKit

I have used Logkit and the major difference AFAIK is that Logkit has better
error handling when configuring itself. Caveat: Log4j 1.1.3 was the last
version that I looked at. And I am sure that this comment may incite
discussion.

Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 16/04/2002 03:21:47

Please respond to "Log4J Users List" <lo...@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    Log4J Users List <lo...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    Log4J Vs LogKit

Hi
I just came across one more logging utility on apache
which is called as LogKit
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/logkit/index.html

Has anyone used LogKit and which one is better, Log4J
or LogKit

Ashish

For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:log4j-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.