Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by kwirirai Lawrence Nhakwi <kw...@designat7.co.zw> on 2003/06/20 11:11:47 UTC

Bayesian Mail Filtering

Hi Guys,
Is there anybody working on a bayesian mail filtering mailet? If there
is I would also like to join in.I was very impressed when
I read " A Plan for Spam" <http://www.paulgraham.com/spam.html>  by Paul
Graham.Well he implemented his algorithm using Lisp, I would like to try
it out  as a mailet.

kwiri

Re: Bayesian Mail Filtering

Posted by kwirirai Lawrence Nhakwi <kw...@designat7.co.zw>.
Cool !.  thanks  for providing the link .Just downloaded the zip sources
. I am going to check them out this afternoon.

kwiri !

RE: Bayesian Mail Filtering

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.