Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/09 02:49:17 UTC

[DS] possible bug somewhere….

I have access to the osgi tck outside of apache and think I might have found a bug in the 5 enterprise DS tck.  Does apache have it's osgi tck access back?  Is there anyone here I can discuss this with?  Would discussions have to take place off-list?

thanks
david jencks

Re: [DS] possible bug somewhere….

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi

Am 08.04.2013 um 18:49 schrieb David Jencks:

> I have access to the osgi tck outside of apache and think I might have found a bug in the 5 enterprise DS tck.  Does apache have it's osgi tck access back?

Not yet. I hope to have an update soon.

>  Is there anyone here I can discuss this with?  Would discussions have to take place off-list?

Yes, I think we would have to do this off-list for the time being (as much as I don't like it; but if it is about the OSGi CT, it does not belong here anyway). You should be able to discuss it with me.

Regards
Felix

--
Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe