Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 21:12:04 UTC

ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating ticket triage time!

Folks,

Once again, it is time to triage tickets that have no fix version, or
a fix version of ManifoldCF-next, and decide whether they should go
into ManifoldCF 0.5-incubating.  If you want to work on a ticket for
the next release, assign it to yourself and change the "Fix version"
field accordingly, so we can keep track of what we are doing.  The
tentative release date is March 31, so try not to bite off more than
you can chew :-).

Thanks!
Karl