Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 08:47:55 UTC

Missed Report (was: Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2014 ([ppmc]))

Due to on-going personal issues i was not able to follow up this time on
the report.

This is of course no reason to not report when asked on this list.

I am concerned that no one seems to take over the responsibility for the
report.
It's not a mentors task, its a task of the podling committers - and
later the
task of the projects chair.

Who else here does feel responsible for this report?

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL
@grobmeier
GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

Re: Missed Report (was: Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2014 ([ppmc]))

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Christian for the explanation.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raymond,

On 21 Apr 2014, at 15:33, Raymond Camden wrote:
> I do not speak for the project, I'm just a user who contributes some
> times.
> Can you talk about this report and what it entails?

each podling (= project in the apache incubator) is required to write
a short report for the incubator from time to time. It should contain
current status of the project, including changes to the committer-ship,
releases, what is blocking the project from graduating and so on.

For example reports please check the incubator wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2014

This is a routine task and people here should know about it already.
It concerns me that it seems nobody feels responsible for this task.

Later - as top level project - a similar report is necessary for the
board.

Please let me know if any more questions.

Regards
Christian

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 3:54 AM, Christian Grobmeier
> <gr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> No response?
>>
>> ---
>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>> The Zen Programmer: http://bit.ly/12lC6DL
>> @grobmeier
>> GPG: 0xA5CC90DB

---

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: Missed Report (was: Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2014 ([ppmc]))

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
No response?

---