Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erik Erskine <er...@sundayta.co.uk> on 2001/05/29 16:27:43 UTC

Site specific configuration

I'm trying to produce a WAR file that can be deployed at several sites.
I would like to keep any site-specific configuration (ie jdbc details)
seperate from the .war file to ease the process of upgrading clients.
For this reason I want to avoid any configuration under
webapps/myapp/...

Ideally I'd like to put this within the <Context> definition, but this
does not appear to be possible (from looking at server.xml).  Is there
another way to do this, or should I be doing something completely
different?

I'm using Tomcat 3.3, but this is flexible.

Thanks,

Erik

|   Erik Erskine                               erik@sundayta.co.uk   |
|   Sundayta Ltd                                                     |