Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by franck LAMY <fr...@cfort.fr> on 2004/02/26 16:48:28 UTC

Site with dynamic header, columns and footer

I want to develop a site with severals sections : a header, columns(menus, body) and a footer.
Sections like menus, body and header have dynamic content.

What is the best way to do it with cocoon (version 2.1.4) ?
Can you indicate me an example.

THANKS

Re: Site with dynamic header, columns and footer

Posted by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com>.
Lamy,
use aggregation and xsp for dynamic content.