Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/18 16:44:12 UTC

The <html:html> tag only renders in xhtml if the locale attribute is also
set to true.  Users are confused by this and I'm not sure why it was coded
that way.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
David

Re:

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, David Graham wrote:

> The <html:html> tag only renders in xhtml if the locale attribute is also
> set to true.  Users are confused by this and I'm not sure why it was coded
> that way.  Can anyone enlighten me?

It looks to me like it's simply a bug that's been there since the class
was first created. Probably a cut/paste mistake when adding in the XHTML
handling.

--
Martin Cooper