Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/11 16:19:16 UTC

Invitation hash does not work with tunnelling

Hello Timur,

It seems invitations like following does not work when coupled with
tunnelling. Could you add few words how do you install tunnelling on
servers, and possibly fix the bug?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: Invitation hash does not work with tunnelling

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
yes

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sascha,

can you evaluate what settings you've been using with mod_proxy so far and
share with us?

Thanks!
Sebastian

Posted by Timur Tleukenov <ti...@unipro.ru>.