Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Jimmy Little <Ji...@mindspring.com> on 2001/12/31 20:12:01 UTC

Utilities with new names?

Well, I tweaked the existing dbXML-XMLRPC code to (hopefully) adjust
for the new org.apache.xindice... names.   This got me to the point
where the build of the XMLRPC wants:

import org.apache.xindice.server.util.*;

Is there a newer version of the utilities with the new
org.apache.xindice... names?

In the meantime I'm off to tweak the source for the org.dbxml.utilties
and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Jimmy Little
(828) 835-8350
mailto:Jimmy-Little@mindspring.com
"You cannot adopt politics as a profession and remain honest."
 --Ambrose Gwinett Bierce

Re: Utilities with new names?

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
The util package is different from the utilities download. The package
should be org.apache.xindice.util.

On Monday, December 31, 2001, at 12:12 PM, Jimmy Little wrote:

> Well, I tweaked the existing dbXML-XMLRPC code to (hopefully) adjust
> for the new org.apache.xindice... names.   This got me to the point
> where the build of the XMLRPC wants:
>
> import org.apache.xindice.server.util.*;
>
> Is there a newer version of the utilities with the new
> org.apache.xindice... names?
>
> In the meantime I'm off to tweak the source for the org.dbxml.utilties
> and see if that helps.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jimmy Little
> (828) 835-8350
> mailto:Jimmy-Little@mindspring.com
> "You cannot adopt politics as a profession and remain honest."
>  --Ambrose Gwinett Bierce

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/